Real estate For Sale based on Island Silba("Gate Of Dalmacia")Croatia
which is located between City of Zadar (28 Nautical miles) and island Mali Losinj (14 Nautical miles)
15 CENTURY house completed in 1499 and second one is from 18 century (Captain and ship-owner Pietro Marinich and his brother.
1. I am sole and permanent owner of described property on island of Silba, Croatia.
2. Price is reduced as reconstruction inside is not completed.
3. 44 375903 14 69608 Latitude and longitude for Google Earth. House is located in the middle of the island cca 400 meters from the sea.
4. Real estate property HAVE SURROUNDING gardens, yards veranda cca 730 m2.
5. Houses are completely renovated outside. Stone house is partially renovated inside with installed solar wall heating/cooling system.
6. Stone for 15 century house was shipped in 15 century from stone mine - Kafanar, Istria, Croatia. Its stone mine was during Jurassic period submerged under the sea water level,and some of stones also contain fossils.
7. Description from the pics in link bellow is 1499 di .... Maistro Ganni Polis - this was explained by Archaeologist and Historian Of Art Mr.Motusic Eugen in August of year 2013.
8. 1756 ship-owner, Captain Pietro Marinich I renewed hand crafted stone house in Venetian baroque style and build new part with arch. Year 1756 is engraved and also visible on the pictures.
9. Second house was build from local stone by his brother during same period.
10. Total land around the houses including land for houses is 830 m2. There is 200 m2 of living space, 100 m2 of Attic, North side Veranda 40 m2, old cistern capacity 10 M3, (Old cistern is to be converted into cellar) South Teresa on 1st floor 14 m2. Grand Total in m2 over 1000 m2. Two new water cisterns with capacity of 75 cub (m3) located in the North Garden.
11. There are 2 location for water wells one on 18 meters depth and second one on 14 meters. 18 meters well is located immediately in front OF the north veranda and second well is located close to the biggest Fig tree in the SE garden.
12. State Of the Art procedure of renovation are implemented combining old techniques, original materials used as well as complying with Croatian Heritage Agency.
CLIMATIC FACTORS - Zadar and area are one of 3 most beautiful Sun Sets in the world. (One in California and one in Asia) Zadar and area have more than 3000 sunny hours during year.
SOME FACTS ABOUT THE ISLAND
Island was settled as early as in the Roman times. In P. Cove coin of the Roman emperor Antonio Pio from 161 A.D. was found.
The 9Th century emperor and travel writer Constantin Porfirogenet mentioned the island for the first time.
The peak of island history was the 18 century when island ship-owners were in possession of 98 merchant ships exceeding 20 000 DWT
Today this is Quiet Island mostly inhibited with people from around the world which owned their private houses on the island, or rent houses and apartments
There is elementary school, Police Station, First Aid and physician Ambulance, Harbor Masters Office, Post Office, Fire Fighter's Department, Currency Exchange office, Pastry Shop, Souvenir shops, Several Catholic Churches, Couple of Markets, Vegetable shop, Fish shop, Restaurants, Coffee shops, Marinas for Yachts & boats, Two Ports for passenger ships etc.
There are no hotels or any other industry causing any kind of pollution.
In the peak of summer time there are more than 5000 persons on the island, during winter population is 250 persons.
1uk.com recommends having a qualified specialist check the legal situation of the construction. All material is based upon information, which 1uk.com considers reliable, but because third parties have supplied it, 1uk.com cannot represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, and change of price or withdrawal without notice. Availability upon agreement. Taxes, notary and register fees must be paid by the purchaser, the commission for the estate agency must be paid by the seller as stipulated in the sales mandate.